Thursday, July 2, 2009

CEBU TRIP!




Since I was in a 10 day self-quarantine, instead of spending it at home-watching t.v., playing PSP, net surfing etc, I decided to go to Cebu! Together with my mom and my brother and sister, we headed to the southern capital of the Philippines! I kept it a secret since the school might require me another 10 day quarantine since I entered the airport (which, they say, is the "breeding ground" for AH1N!) It was a surprise decision! It was the check up day of my mom when my sister brought up the topic of going to Cebu since she'll be flying there. I'm free, my brother is looking for a vacation and my mom needed the relaxation. The next thing I know is I'm already purchasing the tickets! We departed on saturday morning and arrived the same day noon time. We stayed at Marco Polo Hotel.

On our first day, we just ate buffet lunch at the hotel! It was a great treat after that exhausting flight! I tried almost everything but the best for me is their mango crepe glazed with choco syrup and finished with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream! IT WAS MOUTHWATERING!!!! On the second day, my sister left at 5am since she has a flight to Narita, Japan. We waited for 10am and we headed for SM city Cebu. We searched for Saisaki since we were planning on eating buffet lunch but we later found out that there is no Saisaki at that mall. We went to Waterfront Hotel to try our second option. We arrived at The Port at 11pm, just in time for lunch! Again, it was satisfying!!! They served unlimited sizzling bangus!

I'll just continue my story on my next post since I'm currently hungry because of this story! One thing I am sure, Cebu is really welcoming and the FOOD they were serving were simply AWESOME! (can't think of a word powerful enough to describe the taste!) Bye for now!

No comments: