Friday, June 19, 2009

Alive and Kicking!


Dusting, Sweeping, Polishing... I need to clean up the dust in this blog! LOL I was unable to post updates for more than a week since I attended a conference in Penang, Malaysia. (oh yeah! AASP conference! almost for free! Insert acknowledgments to my Professors and all people who donated) It was a fun, informative and unforgettable experience. As reference with my old post, I was in Malaysia way back in 2007 specifically Kuala Lumpur. This time, I had a chance to visit a more "greenish" part of Malaysia-Penang since KL offers the usual metro. I can describe Penang as a fusion of the western and eastern culture plus a dash of nature! The environment here is so diverse yet there is harmony! I was really astonished by the clean roads, traffic-free streets, human-less sidewalks and the greenery of the place. You can see very very tall buildings, yet, behind these mega structures, lies the green hill! Words are not enough even pictures can't give justice to the beauty of the scenes I've seen in Penang!

P.S. Pictures to be followed, I am still trying to upload all to my multiply account!

No comments: